Certificate installed, still get "Not Secure"

My domain name is registered through GoDaddy. My site is hosted on an Amazon Web Services EC2 instance running Windows Server 2016. The domain A and AAAA both point to my site’s host and it appears as it should when I navigate to the site.

I followed the directions to the letter and the certificate installed fine. In the top left corner it states that the certificate expires in 89 days.

However, when I visit my website, it still says “Not Secure”, or unsafe depending on the browser. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Hi, if you check your browser web/javascript console you may find that you are requesting mixed content (e.g. there are hard references to an http:// resource like a script or image), this will prevent the browser seeing your website as fully secure and you will need to resolve that in your content management system or application.

There are other things that can be wrong (the wrong certificate served due to IP specific bindings etc) but without being able to browse to the site myself I can’t tell.