The problem with updating the certificate

I am trying to update my certificate for the devops.expasys.online domain, but when I try to update it, I get the following error
The domain is specified in the error a.expasys.ru although I am updating a completely different domain, how do I update my devops.expasys.online domain ?

Hi,

Couple of things to check:

• Ensure you are running the latest version of Certify The Web
  • Review your log file to see if previous certificate attempts were failing to the PFX certificate path not building. If so then being on the latest version will auto fix this - this error is common if you have blocked windows updates (accidentally or intentionally) and your computer certificate trusts store does not have up to date root certificates.

Once you have identified the root problem with the renewal (it’s probably the above issue) you can either wait a week for the rate limit to clear with Let’s Encrypt, or you could switch to using ZeroSSL etc: Certificate Authorities | Certify The Web Docs

The odd error message with the wrong domain is possibly a glitch on Let’s Encrypts side, assuming that domain is not included at in in your certificate request. That entire error message is coming directly from Let’s Encrypt.