Trouble with renew the certificates

Hi We are using the letsencrypt with certifi the web 5.3.0.0 on Windows server 2012 R2 till today was all ok but from today we canot renew the certiface come only this error.
i am not any profesional can someqone help me with this situation?

LOG ERROR from APP
2021-12-19 21:49:52.712 +01:00 [INF] Default Web Site: Request failed - Failed to build certificate as PFX. Check system date/time is correct and that the issuing CA is a trusted root CA on this machine. :Certification path could not be validated. System.Exception: Failed to build certificate as PFX. Check system date/time is correct and that the issuing CA is a trusted root CA on this machine. :Certification path could not be validated.
at Certify.Providers.ACME.Certes.CertesACMEProvider.ExportFullCertPFX(String certFriendlyName, String pwd, IKey csrKey, CertificateChain certificateChain, String certId, String primaryDomainPath) in D:\a\certify-service\certify-service\src\certify-build\certify\src\Certify.Providers\ACME\Certes\CertesACMEProvider.cs:line 1312
at Certify.Providers.ACME.Certes.CertesACMEProvider.d__34.MoveNext() in D:\a\certify-service\certify-service\src\certify-build\certify\src\Certify.Providers\ACME\Certes\CertesACMEProvider.cs:line 1185
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Certify.Management.CertifyManager.d__17.MoveNext() in D:\a\certify-service\certify-service\src\certify-build\certify\src\Certify.Core\Management\CertifyManager\CertifyManager.CertificateRequest.cs:line 925
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Certify.Management.CertifyManager.d__16.MoveNext() in D:\a\certify-service\certify-service\src\certify-build\certify\src\Certify.Core\Management\CertifyManager\CertifyManager.CertificateRequest.cs:line 717
at Certify.Management.CertifyManager.d__14.MoveNext() in D:\a\certify-service\certify-service\src\certify-build\certify\src\Certify.Core\Management\CertifyManager\CertifyManager.CertificateRequest.cs:line 429

Hi, I think this is your original thread on the the Let’s Encrypt forum:

I’d recommend updating to the latest version, check first that if you open the app is it able to check for updates OK? If it says no updates are available then there’s a problem with the connection.

Thansk for the help… after update works all corectly

1 Like