Domain Auth API: DomainsPricedRight

Hello. I am attempting to set up LetsEncrypt on Windows Server 2016 with IIS and Exchange 2016. I have been able to generate a cert request using DNS-01 and have applied it to my IIS site, (yay!). I am using the DNS Update Method “(Update DNS Manually)”, which is okay but automatic would be more optimal. We use DomainsPricedRight for our registrar, which is a GoDaddy… affiliate? branch? subsidiary? I dunno. What I do know is that I can log into domainspricedright.com and manage DNS settings, but I cannot log into godaddy.com and manage anything. I was able to get to the GoDaddy API page and generate an auth key and secret and add them to my Certify The Web interface, but I haven’t been able to find an equivalent API interface in the DomainsPricedRight site to generate an auth key and secret there.

Is there a way to make this work, or am I dead in the water unless we move everything from DPR to GD (or another site on the drop-down list)?

Hi, I think your best bet would be to migrate to GoDaddy fully, or another support provider.

You do have the option of alternatively using acme-dns (the default server is a public one) or DNS scripting (but not if your API doesn’t have credentials).

Maybe you should check with domainspricedright to confirm the API situation with them.