I cannot renew my certificate

Hi,

I have licenced version of program but i took this error. could you help me about that?

P:S. I have ipv4.turaiklimlendirme.com DNS record

2024-01-29 12:33:35.611 +03:00 [ERR] Validation of the required challenges did not complete successfully. Validation failed: ipv4. turaiklimlendirme. com [dns]
Response from Certificate Authority: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for ipv4.turaiklimlendirme.com - check that a DNS record exists for this domain; DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up AAAA for ipv4. turaiklimlendirme. com - check that a DNS record exists for this domain [BadRequest :: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns]
2024-01-29 12:33:35.927 +03:00 [INF] [Progress] Validation completed: www.turaiklimlendirme.com [dns]
2024-01-29 12:33:35.928 +03:00 [ERR] Validation of the required challenges did not complete successfully. Validation failed: ipv4. turaiklimlendirme .com [dns]
Response from Certificate Authority: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for ipv4.turaiklimlendirme.com - check that a DNS record exists for this domain; DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up AAAA for ipv4. turaiklimlendirme. com - check that a DNS record exists for this domain [BadRequest :: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns]

Hi, licensed customers can request private support via email through support{at} certifytheweb.com

Let’s Encrypt and other public certificate authorities use the public DNS system to resolve the IP address of your domain.

ipv4.turaiklimlendirme.com does not currently resolve to an IP address or CNAME etc. I would suggest adding an A record or CNAME record to resolve to a name that does have an IP address. Let's Debug

IP Addresses are not required for DNS validation, just for HTTP Validation (the default) because that then needs to make an HTTP request to your server.

Note that www does resolve to an IP, it’s ipv4 that doesn’t resolve.

Yes i know but i checked my dns records and i have ipv4 dns record.

I’ll reply to your support ticket. Currently your public nameservers for your domain do not know this record.