Certify working beautifully on dev and test servers. So easy!
On production server though, we’re getting
Validation of the required challenges did not complete successfully. The key authorization file from the server did not match this challenge [long-key-here] != [different-long-key].
Things we have tried:
- two domains, same result
- from outside of firewall, browsed to http://one.example.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/configcheck and get “Extensionless File Config Test - Ok”
- edited one of the configcheck files to ensure pointing to the correct place
- Certify Test runs successfully
- Tried manually setting website root directory, manually setting domain match
- Tried web.config in acme-challenge folder with mimeMap fileExtension="." mimeType=“text/json” and allow users="*"
- Click New Certificate
- Give it a name, select website from select list, ensure domain is checked in list to include
- Set Challenge type to http-01
- Run Test
- Request Certificate
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Server has other domains using traditional Comodo certs
- Certify v. 220.127.116.11
It’s so easy that I can’t tell what I’m doing wrong. Suggestions?