- The app asks to create a TXT “_acme-challenge.mydomain.com” record to my zone (by the way, what does star (*) mean in the zone name *.mydomain.com ?)
- I do create a record with advised value like “pagiMrdvY1FVq-gWPKu19S28EiHibIK32YfA_UxRw_E”
- I click “Request Certificate” button again as suggested to continue paused process
- Now app shows an error that the record “_acme-challenge.mydomain.com” does not exist
- I click “Request Certificate” again
- The app asks to put a value again, with new value
- Process repeated from the Step 2 infinitely (I actually tried to change the value approx. 10 times).
Finally I ended up with “Failed to create certificate order”. According to the log, it’s because of “too many failed authorizations recently”