The new version 5.5 is out now with a bunch of enhancements and fixes. The most noticeable is probably the new summary view (especially if you have any failing renewals to track down).
We also have SSL.com supported as a new built-in ACME CA, plus new compatibility updates for an upcoming major new ACME CA (to be announced).
RSA Key Sizes can now be adjusted under Certficate > Advanced > Signing & Security
- UI: Start page updates, confirm re-request of certificates to avoid CA rate limits.
- Core: Logging improvements
- Tasks: Powershell task validation no longer treats inaccessible file as invalid.
- Test: Http validation check won’t error if IIS not installed.
- UI: Fix images in quickstart guide
- UI: New Summary pane on startup shows filterable counts of managed certificates by health category
- CLI: New JSON output for
listoption, new option to add managed cert from a JSON template
- Tasks: New options for PowerShell and Script tasks to optionally run as new processes
- CAs: Add SSL.com to the list of built-in ACME Certificate Authorities
- CSRs: Add support for various RSA key sizes
- Renewals: Preference can now be either N days since last renewal or N days before expiry date.
- Misc: Add update check cleanup for old setup files
- Misc: Add default cleanup for old certificate file assets
- Misc: Service will perform diagnostics and report if machine is running low on disk space etc. A notification will be sent to the default CA contact.
- UI: Fix issue with multiple new DNS authorization configs incorrectly copying parameters
- DNS: Fix for Cloudflare DNS provider updating existing TXT records.
- CLI: Fix for
renew-all-dueoption attempting too many items.
- Core: Fix exception reading config for external cert managers
- Core: ACME compatibility fixes to support more ACME CAs
- Core: Ensure all auth challenges submitted even if cert order has already failed, to help with auth rate limiting.