Why certify the web client is not calling the method of renewal info?

I have create the certificate but when its renewal coming its not calling the following api call to the get suitable time interval for renewal and also not calling its post request as well of ari -01 extension. can any body tell me when its calling it ?

“renewalInfo”: “https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/draft-ietf-acme-ari-01/renewalInfo/”,

Hi, this feature is enabled in v6 onwards, which version are you currently running and how are you determining whether it does or doesn’t call the API?

I m using the latest version 6.0.8.0. I upgrade it to 6.0.8.0 version… is I need to uninstall it and reinstall it?

@webprofusion I determining it because its not renew my certificate on the given time. is I need to reinstall it ?

By default renewals will happen based on the standard renewal interval defined in Settings.

The app will check twice per day to see if ACME ARI info is available for that particular certificate and if the suggested window returned by ARI is less than the planned renewal date then the app will schedule an earlier renewal based on that renewal window. If the renewal window is later than our normal renewal then our normal renewal will take priority. You can see the next planned renewal date on the Status tab for your managed certificate and this will change dynamically if you modify the renewal preferences under Settings.

This is quite new feature so it’s possible there may be a bug but it’s unlikely that you need to re-install. I see you have logged a support ticket so I will respond to that instead as we will need log files etc from you to diagnose the problem.

okay yes sure… thanks

okay yes sure you can reply there… thanks